Wednesday, August 17, 2011

She's on HOLD! ... and that means???

Photo by Jay Dixon
I got one of the fun calls today.  A go-see that Vivienne went to two weeks ago has resulted in a "hold" about two weeks from now.  This is almost like getting a job, but not really.  

When a child get puts on hold, it means that at that moment, the company wants to use your child for a shot on a particular day.  It doesn't mean that they have the job.  It means, don't make other plans for that day because they may be working.  Confusing?  Yes, a little.

A hold also means that the client may change their mind for what ever reason (only they know).  Maybe they found another kid that fits better.  Maybe that shot got canceled.  Maybe ... really, who knows?

So, two things could result.  Vivienne can either book the job (she is confirmed, working).  Or she gets released (not working).  I'm crossing my fingers she is working.  It's a fun company and I would love to see what they will be doing, especially since it isn't a clothing company.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed. How fun!
    Michelle Dibb

    ReplyDelete