Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birth & Baby Fair preparations!



It is approaching fast!  In just over three weeks I will be at the San Francisco Birth and Baby Fair at Fort Mason selling my Push Pack.  I am excited, focused and a little nervous.  This is my first time as a vendor & I have no idea what to expect!  For now, I am trying to get all of my little (and big) things checked off my to do list.

Yesterday, I bought the fabric for the cover of my display table.  It is a lime green with white polka dots.  I wanted something that people could easily identify.  I think this fabric does the trick!

This is a huge event & I am so excited to be a part of it.  If you haven't been to one of these before and are expecting a baby, I suggest you go!  Not only will I be there ;)  but you will see all of the latest & greatest things for your new precious baby.

Check out the website www.birthandbabyfair.com get your discounted tickets today!!  When you are there, please come by and say hello!  I'd love to meet you & mention my blog for an extra discount on your Push Pack!

Have you been to a baby fair before?  What did you think?  What did you like?  Comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment