Monday, September 12, 2011

Bloglovin

This post is not for those of you who follow a lot of blogs, or who are not new to this world of blogs as I am.  I know, it is odd isn't it?  I write a blog and yet am daily discovering new things about blogs and everything blog related.

This morning, I got up pre-kids at 5:45 am.   (Helps that I crashed at 8:55 last night!)  I found the website Bloglovin.   It is a site (excuse the simple definition) that allows you to easily search for, find, and follow all kinds of blogs.  Interested in French antique sliver?  You'll probably find someone blogging about it.

I found some really great blogs on all things baby.  Since my weekend was filled with Baby Fair preparations, I decided to take a look.  I really need to stay on top of all things trendy & available for new moms.

If you have some spare time, check out Bloglovin and while you're there, LIKE my blog: www.pushpack.blogspot.com (see, now you can just cut & paste the address).  Having followers attracts followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment