Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Company Logo!!

Here it is!!  MY company logo.  Small Batch Studio.  I get asked why did I call my company Small Batch Studio.  Here is my reason.  In case you haven't discovered, when it comes to projects I have ADHD.  I have 100 ideas for things to create, make and sell.  No matter what those things may be, it will be done by me (and maybe my husband helping out ... or a friend or two).  It will be done on a small scale ... in small batches.  Made in my craft room (spare bedroom), kitchen or at the dining room table.  My husband asked me why "studio", well because I think of a studio as a place where you create.  So, there it is ... Small Batch Studio.

For the logo design I used a woman, Amber Mabe, who offers her services on Etsy.  I loved her style.  I also figured, if I am going to be selling on Etsy I should use others who do the same.  If you are interested in logo design, here is her shop:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/amber84 

Push Pack label coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment